For more information about spaces available, please contact us or stop by the office on your next visit.
- East Building: $27/wk per space.
- Center Building: $30/wk per space.
- Oversized spaces are charged accordingly.
- Additional charge for appliances/additional lights.
- Vendors selling any type of food or drink will be charged an additional concession fee of $20.
Spaces are rented from week to week, and paid one week in advance. Rent is due every Wednesday before 2pm. $10 late fee for late rent.
Spaces marked RESERVED are taken for the entire season, Apr 1 thru Sep 30, with an option to reserve for the month of October. If you are interested in a reserved space, please stop by the office for more information.
- $14/day per space.
- $20 concession fee for the sale of any type of food or drink.
- You must have rent (and concession fee) money when collectors come around in the morning.
Spaces are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Your vehicle (or trailer) must be parked in your space before 8am on market days.
You may bring your vehicle after 4pm on Tuesday for Wednesday market days, and after 8am on Friday for Saturday market days. Any vehicle brought before these times will be towed at the owner's expense.
- Any tables found to be saving spaces will be removed by Jamie's management. Only a vehicle or trailer can be used to save a space.
- Saving spaces for other vendors is not permitted.
- Your space must be clean at the end of the market day. Take all unsold merchandise home with you.
- It is forbidden to leave behind any unsold items, garbage or fill Jamie's garbage cans with unsold merchandise. Violators will be fined, and may lose their right to be a vendor at Jamie's Flea Market.