Policies @ Jamie's
Jamie's flea market is a family place. Our shoppers may come from another county or state. We owe it to them to ensure they have a good time, find what they need, and will tell their friends and family what a great shopping experience they had a Jamie's. For these reasons, we ask that all vendors respect a few simple rules:
- All inside vendors must be open during market hours: 8am-4pm, without exception. Violators will be fined.
- Sale of guns, fireworks, pornographic or related items are strictly prohibited.
- Appropriate dress is required for everyone. Jamie's is a family-friendly business and offensive language or attire will not be tolerated.
For Vendor License information please visit the Lorain County website for more information.
Food & Beverage vendors must provide the office with a copy of your Lorain County Health Department permit.
- Vendors selling any type of food or drink will be charged an additional concession fee of $20.
- All food vendors must provide their own trash can.
Jamie's is not responsible for theft or damaged merchandise. Jamie's is not responsible for personal injury.
Jamie's does not allow the sale of animals
All emergencies are handled through the office. If you call 911 on your cell phone, please call the office at 440-986-4402, so we can have the parking attendants direct the rescue squad.