How to Sell Here
Ready to make the leap from secondhand shopper to secondhand seller? There is little risk when you open a flea market booth at Jamie's, and the benefits are big:
- Low start up cost
- Low overhead
- Don't have to quit your day job
Jamie's is open 2 days a week. Shoppers have a big incentive to make fast buying decisions. You'll be on site to answer questions and negotiate prices. It doesn't take much to get started:
- Follow the trends. Sell what's new & hot on cable TV, or in the neighborhood. You can buy your goods wholesale and sell them at less than retail.
- Sell "consumable" items (food & other), that keep people coming back for more.
- Ask your friends and neighbors what they shop for most often, or would like to find easier/faster.
- Specialize in seasonal items, with basics for all year.
- Take a walk around Jamie's. If you don't find something you want, open a booth and sell it.
- Start small, watch & learn, then grow.
- Sell your passion - you'll be knowledgeable & convincing!
If you need ideas on what to sell, please contact us. We'll be happy to help.